Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Little Monkeys...

Hannah asked me if Lexi could come over to play last week. I said sure, why not. She's a good kid. It helps that I like her mom a lot too. :) So Lexi came over, and played for several hours. I think this was the most fun that Hannah has had though...because for the first time, she was allowed to be a monkey in the bed...both hers, and mine.

Pretending to sleep.
Wake up!
Laughing themselves silly.
They loved laying in Hannah's bed.
And they really loved jumping on my bed. *Note: I was standing on one side, and as you can see, Lexi's mom was standing on the other. They were good little monkeys who didn't fall off the bed. :)
Getting some 'air'.
Crash!
Wheee!
Two happy girls. Man, I don't think I have ever heard them laugh so loud.
Hannah, it's time to get off the bed. "No Mommy!" Hmmm...reminds me of someone else when she was young (ahem...me).
Thanks for coming over to play Lexi (Baby F, and Lexi's mom!) We love to hang out and be monkeys with you guys.

No comments: