Hannah and I had a lazy day today. Daddy was at work all day today (Saturday), so we needed something to do. I had some left over Rigatoni noodles that I thought Hannah would enjoy painting and turning into a necklace. I think she enjoyed saying the word "Rigatoni" more than she enjoyed making the necklace... "Wiga-Tony" LOL. I also figured that since it has been almost a month since I have posted pictures on my blog, I should probably take pictures. :) Enjoy.
Painting the "Wiga-Tony"

Concentration at its best.

Hannah looked at me and flashed her "million dollar CHEESE" at me, so I took advantage of it.

Then I asked her to make her funny eyebrows at the camera. After several failed attempts, she finally got it right. She makes these eyes at me all the time, for unknown reasons. Probably just trying to be funny. I'm glad to have finally captured this look.

Another great smile.

And another funny eyebrow picture.

My fingers were pretty messy by the time she had finished painting all of the "Wiga-Tonys"


Finished noodles...drying.

And two noodles that she let Mommy paint.

Taking a break for lunch and funny faces while the noodles dried.


Stringing the noodles...

And voila...a pretty "Wiga-Tony" necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment