Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swimming

I had two photo sessions when we returned to San Diego. And then we had a few playdates, and lots of time in Nana & Papa's swimming pool. I didn't take many pictures of Hannah during this time because I was so tired of taking pictures. LOL. Hey, it happens. But I did snap these. :)

At the beach, during one of my photo shoots. I thought it was so cute that Nana's pants were wet at the bottom, and that they were holding hands with their toes in the water.
This was the next morning. Hannah's schedule for the week was always something like this:
6am - wake up
6:15-6:45 - eat breakfast
7:00-10:00 - strip out of my clothes and skinny dip in the pool.

Yes, she really would swim for 3 hours in the morning, and typically again for another 2 hours in the afternoon/evenings. It was great. :)

One picture of Hannah, just after she had climbed into the pool. Note her clothes piled up to the left of the table.
Happy as a clam in the pool.

"Washing her hair"


All clean. :)
Now that we are back at home in Edmonton, I can't begin to tell you how much we miss having Nana's pool in the backyard. It was such a treat to have the water ready to go, first thing in the morning.
Miss you guys!

No comments: