Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Photo PlayDate

Hi guys. I've been busy with tons of photo shoots this month. I still have 10 sessions to go with a second preschool/daycare with 40 kids as well. Because my in laws have been so busy building at their recreational property, I have had to get creative with child care for Hannah. Most afternoons go something like this:

2pm - pack picnic dinner for Michael and Hannah
4pm - leave house to pick up Michael from work
4:30pm - leave Michael's work and head to photo session location
5pm - photo session (read: I work while Daddy and Hannah have a lovely picnic, play in the park, feed the geese, fly a kite...you get the idea)
7pm - head home
7:30pm - I eat dinner (read: fantastic leftovers from 3 days ago, or a delicious bowl of breakfast cereal)

Not all days are like that though. The following pictures are proof of that. On Sunday, I had a photo session with some clients who have become quite fantastic friends. They have two daughters, one who is 5 and the other who is almost 3 (born on Halloween 2006). Hannah gets along great with both of them. Since Daddy was trying to get some work done, I asked if I could bring Hannah a long, and they said absolutely.

Behold, one of many attempts at trying to accomplish a photo session with Hannah in tow. :) I usually end up with a few pictures of Hannah as well, because she isn't very far away (just far enough to be able to get pictures of my clients without her in the frame). But sometimes...more frequently than not, she weasels her way over to her "Friends" and I end up getting pictures of all three. :)

I got about 5 shots of the two girls before Hannah came and planted her behind right in between the two.
Believe it or not, I actually got some pictures of just the sisters with Hannah sitting right there. Then I backed out and got all three.
And some of my little bean trying to blow bubbles...
getting just one...
and then finally getting a bunch of bubbles.
She kept creeping closer and closer until there was no way I could take a picture without her in it.
After the bubbles, we went to feed the ducks and geese. Something Hannah LOVES to do.
And the older sister introduced Hannah to the joys of chasing seagulls. (Being a California girl, I find it so strange to see so many seagulls so far inland!)
Run away from the seagulls!
Good times in Photo-land. :)

No comments: