I had my 34 week OB appointment today. The results from my ultrasound on Sept 2 are in. Baby is already measuring in the 90
th percentile. My OB says that if I were to line up all babies from tiniest to largest, I would definitely have one of the "bruisers". Not something you want to hear for positive birth thoughts, or for a beautiful little girl. I am hoping that the measurements are off a little, but if on my next ultrasound (Oct 2) this little girl shows up even bigger, which is expected, then I am likely going to be standing in line for another c-section, as my OB isn't comfortable with me attempting a
VBAC with a large baby.
Oh well. It is what it is.
In the mean time, enjoy some better tummy pictures, taken with my fancy camera. :)

Say cheese, Baby!


And yes, that is my hospital bag...already packed. If baby is measuring big, you never know when she may decide to make her grand entrance. :)
And just for fun...here is my Hannah-belly at 35 weeks. Apparently I didn't take a 34 week picture with her. :)
1 comment:
I love how pregnant you look!! When I'm preggo and near the end I always ask women how far they are and the ones that are near the end will often say in a very snooty kind of way much further than you are and I will then say well I'm this far and they snub me even more for being small!! I sometimes wish I could be unmistabably preggo. if you know what I mean. Sorry in advance for any spelling errors!!
Post a Comment