Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Will Someone Please Slap My Husband??

So tonight we were on the back deck BBQing some hot dogs for dinner. Michael takes a look around and sees a huge crane next to what will be Hannah's school (grade k-9, scheduled to open next fall - woo hoo!). He proceeds to giggle out loud, but refuses to tell me. I should have let it go, but pressed for the punch line. He looks directly at me with a huge sneaky smile on his face, points to the crane and says:

"See honey? If you get too big, we can just use that crane to lift you."

Will someone please slap my husband for me? Because clearly, I'm not doing it right. The other night he called me "Gigantor"...and he taught Hannah to say it too.

I'm thinking that he will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OOO Michael's comment = FAIL!