A picture of my California Poppies. A little bit of home right here in Canada.
Hannah wanted to take a picture of her favorite flower...a petunia.
Princess Hannah smiling with a flower she picked.
Smelling a flower. Don't you just love the princess ponytails?? She is FINALLY letting me do things to her hair.
Picking my poppies.
And because it was warm outside, I let her play with the hose. And who doesn't like to take a drink from the hose?
After drinking from the hose, she started to get silly and wanted to play chase. So I chased her with the hose...
And after I finished chasing her, she chased me. (note: I think I have finally figured out what the clicking is in the video and it won't be happening again in future videos. Sorry) PS: the camera is waterproof. :)
After she finished soaking me with the hose, she found a ladybug...




No comments:
Post a Comment