We stopped by the J.W. Marriott today. This was where Michael and I stayed while on our honeymoon. They have little pools with stingrays, starfish and sharks in the courtyard. I waded and fed the stingrays on our honeymoon and I wanted to show the girls how neat they were.

One of the little stingrays. These guys had noses that were soft like marshmallows - I remember from when I fed them 8 years ago! The girls would giggle as they swam by and their "wings" would flap out of the water.


Who doesn't love Koi fish? They are so pretty and they aren't afraid to come to the surface to "ask" you for food or give "kisses".


Between the time change, and all the activity of being in paradise, the girls would C-R-A-S-H any time they would get in a car. Today they were particularly cute as they fell asleep holding hands. :) Awe.









No comments:
Post a Comment