Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been buried up to my neck with editing wedding pictures. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and will start posting more soon. Bear with me please.
In the mean time, I had to share something I "re-discovered" tonight. There is a wedding photographer who is pretty big in the industry right now. His name is David Jay. I love reading his blog, visiting his website, and watching his videos that he posts on You Tube. I have seen this particular video before, but had forgotten about it until I stumbled upon it again tonight. I think what he has to say here can apply to so many people in different fields and walks of their life, which is why I had to share this video.
Keep the Passion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you know that Jessica Clair is on facebook?
Do you have her address?
I have to say that this guys photos give me goose bumps!!
Post a Comment