Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! We woke up this morning to the most amazing "White Christmas" ever. There was an ice fog last night, which is what made the trees so frosty.

This is the view from the back of our house.
I didn't take any pictures of the gift opening this morning. I was too busy videoing everything with our bigger video camera. So unfortunately, there are no pictures to share. Hannah was thrilled with her presents: package of 6 princess shoes, some Pixar Cars slippers, a red blanket for her bed, a couple of other cars toys, a remote control race car and some movies.

I did, however, take a few pictures while we were at Grandma & Grandpa's house later that afternoon.

Playing outside in the snow.
Playing in the "snow house" that Grandpa built a few weeks ago. Complete with seats. :)
I couldn't resist this picture. Hailey in the same outfit that Hannah wore for her first Christmas, sitting in Auntie Jo's awesome chair, next to a stuffed Santa that was exactly the same size. :) She's even smiling a little.
Hannah & Hailey & Santa.
We hope that your family had a wonderful Christmas too!

No comments: