Monday, December 28, 2009

Daddy's Present

I wasn't on the ball when I ordered Daddy's present this year. I waited too long, and as a result, didn't have his gift on time to give him on Christmas morning. This past July, Michael asked me to take a picture of Spirit Island while on holiday in Jasper. He had mentioned how he would like to have it on canvas to hang on the wall.

Well, now he has it. Feast your eyes!
It is a gallery wrapped canvas; no frame necessary. It turned out absolutely beautiful. The image is sharp, the color is amazing, and it looks like you can walk right into it.
I particularly like how the image wraps all the way around the sides. It just looks cool.
Now I just need to decide whether or not to sign it. :)

1 comment:

Kevin & Melanie said...

Beautiful, Carlin! You should definitely sign it :)