Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

We had a little birthday party for Michael at our home last night. Nothing fancy, but definitely special for him. I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy making dinner and nursing a baby (not at the same time LOL) but, I did get some pictures of the "official blowing out of the candles". Every year, Michael requests his favorite cake - Black Forrest Cake. I only make it one time a year, but after eating this cake last night, I'm thinking that I need to do it a little more frequently. It was so yummy.

Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy.
Blow!!
The flash didn't fire on the little camera, so it is a little blurry...but it was too cute not to post.
Happy birthday, Michael. You are the best Daddy to our two little girls, and the most amazing husband to me. We all love you.

No comments: