Friday, December 4, 2009

Updated Sister Pictures

It is a cold blizzard-y day today and I decided that now is as good as a time as any to try to get some new pictures of my girls. Armed with candy canes for bribery for Hannah, I dressed the girls and went upstairs to my bedroom w/ some fuzzy blankets & my big picture window (awesome natural light).

One of the first good pictures that Hannah gave me. She is wearing her great-grandmother's childhood dress here. Mom has been bugging me for these pictures for a long time. Sorry it took me so long Mom. Hope they are worth the wait.
Another good cheesy picture.
And then she turned into a 3 year old non-cooperative subject.
But she would smile when I would break out the "tickle spider".
Hailey wasn't thrilled when I stripped her naked for a few pictures. But she would quiet down when I would offer the pacifier. :)
A little trick known as "pluck and shoot". As in...pluck out the pacifier and shoot the picture before the baby screams. :)
Love this picture. Hannah wanted to cuddle her baby, and it turned out so cute.
She has a silly smile, but the picture is priceless.
And then I changed their clothes for some variety. :) Christmas colors. Hannah was holding the baby really nicely, but just as I was about to snap the picture, she leaned over and squished her...Turned out cute though.
An almost smile. Hailey is dropping smiles left and right now...and they aren't all gas-smiles either. :)
So cute. This one took some work. Hannah was not being cooperative at all, but I finally got her to smile for one last picture. Thank goodness.
Sleepy girl.
This is a picture that Hannah wanted...her sister holidng her finger. "Take this picture mom". I happily obliged.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That 2nd tot he last one of the two of them together is priceless!!!!