Tuesday, February 16, 2010

California Rewind: Around Nana & Papa's House

Just a few days after arriving, Hannah, Hailey and I started to feel a cold coming on. Hannah was the first to get hit. With a few busy days under our belt already, we decided that a quiet day at home was in order.

Hannah was given this nifty bubble blower by cousin Heidi the day before. We busted it out for Hannah to play with today. Heidi, you were right about buying the self blowing bubble thingies. I will be buying more of these in the future. :)
How high can I make them blow into the sky?
Wow...that's pretty high.
Bubble soap was everwhere, but I didn't care as long as she was having fun.
We also painted some rocks. This is one of Hannah's favorite things to do back at home.
"Washing" her legs with the bubble soap.
My turn. Multitasking at its best. Blowing bubbles at the kid, making funny noises in an attempt to get her to laugh, focusing and shooting the picture with the other hand.
Then it was time to wash off the soap in the swimming pool. Shhh...don't tell Papa.
Making footprints.
SPLASH!
Dirty feet. Time to wash them in the pool again...Oops...I wasn't supposed to tell Papa.
After all of the bubble blowing, and splashing, we came inside to spend some time with Daisy, the Scot-chi (1/2 Scotty, 1/2 chihuahua)
She is a sweet little dog.

No comments: