It was evening time when we got there. Because the weather was so nice (for us Canadians), we decided to ride bikes outside for a while before pizza dinner arrived.

Because they live on a nifty little cul-de-sac, the kids are allowed to ride their bikes in the street. But they know to come to the side if there is a car coming. :)


Riding big brother Jacob's big-boy bike.
After we rode bikes, we went inside and had pizza for dinner while watching "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". I didn't take any pizza pictures because I was too busy eating, but I did manage to capture this jewel a little later. I have absolutely no concerns about Hannah being a fantastic big sister. Look at how she was cuddling Addie. :)
We piled all of the kids into a bath, and I got to see Aaron work his daddy magic. He bathed the three kids while Barb bathed Hailey in the sink (no nakie baby pictures...sorry). Then afterward, it was dry, jammie and blow-dry time. Hannah wouldn't let Aaron completely dry her hair, but she did let him do a little. :) I love this shot. Barb & Aaron have this down to a science. I learned a lot from them.



No comments:
Post a Comment