Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Making Rainbows in the Garden

It is spring time and time outside is full of new adventures and discoveries. Today after coming home from taking Hannah to school, Hailey and I decided it was time to water the garden. Hailey was so excited to play with the hose that she didn't even take off her bike helmet. I gave her the hose and let her water away while I took Hazel inside (to protect her from an accidental icy cold shower) 




But when I came outside Hailey was shouting "Look Mommy! I made a rainbow!" At first I didn't see it, and got upset at her for being so loud. But after I asked her to show me, I saw what she was shouting about...and it was so shout worthy too.


What a pretty rainbow! When I zoomed in, it looks like confetti.

After I put away the hose (much to Hailey's dismay), I got out my macro lens and had a little fun with photographing water droplets. The pink tulip makes me swoon. :)


So pretty




LOVE LOVE LOVE


No comments: