I took these pictures with a little camera that we have. (my Sandisks for my big camera are fully loaded with unedited wedding pictures, so I had to use the old standby. Please excuse the quality.) Hannah and Daddy were eating lunch when I emerged from painting Hannah's bathroom a lovely shade of sea-foam blue/green. I was wearing the pink bandana to keep paint from getting in my hair, and as per usual, Hannah wanted to wear it. So I put it on her and sat down to enjoy my lunch. Well...that is when the goof-ball arrived at the table. She went from quiet girl to crazy girl, and the photo ops just came one right after the other.
Cheese!!!
More Cheese!
Seriously...she was full of cheese. Daddy gave her celery w/ cheese whiz on it. (Local Canadian Delicasy - gag me). She ate the cheese and left the celery. CHEESE!
Don't be a Welcher! Giving Daddy a hug after being let out of her booster seat.
I love this picture of Hannah and Daddy.

We are seriously having so much fun with Hannah right now. What a fun age. No sign of the "Terrible Twos" (knock on wood). She is full of little sayings right now. For example, today while setting up to start painting her turtle bathroom (two years in the making) she came in, looked at the fabric that will be her shower curtain (when Mommy gets around to making it), held it in her hands and said "oooOOOooo Nice".
She is also starting to put two words together (horray). Some of her favorite sayings are:
Duck...Food (we feed ducks at Hawrelak Park every Tuesday before daycare)
Mommy...Jammies/Hannah...Jammies
Funny Papa/Funny Kitty
She also counted to 10 the other day all by herself. I was doing dishes and she was reading books. I peeked on her and heard her counting puppies in one particular book. I couldn't believe that she went to 10 all by herself. Awesome. Just awesome.
We are seriously having so much fun with Hannah right now. What a fun age. No sign of the "Terrible Twos" (knock on wood). We still have one month to go. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment