Lexi, Hannah & Declan - The kids table. (Wow...I have a kids table! I'm totally a mom!)
Corn. MmmMMmmm
Declan REALLY liked his corn
Lexi in the ball house/tunnel.
Look out Lexi, Here I come! (one of my favorite pictures)
Declan, playing so well with two girls.
Crawlin in the tunnel
Hannah, at the center of attention. She LOVED it.
Hehe...the center two boards of the lower deck are not fastened down. The kids all thought it was great to dance on the wobbly boards.
Turtles!
Being a goof.
I don't know what they were doing. Probably taking turns drawing on the mini etch-a-sketch. Note the art on the window. Yet something else I didn't take pictures of. We had the kids do some foot painting. Very very fun, slippery and messy.
Lexi's turn dancing around the wobbly boards.
Want a turtle? Note the dirty face - he loved his BBQ ribs!
Mike will kill me for posting this picture, but it was too funny. After being pretty quiet during the party, he finally warmed up when one of the kids started playing on the piano. And it wasn't long before ther was quite a little jam session.
One of the other husbands joined in on Mike's Grandfather's banjo, but it was harder to figure out than a guitar. They tried really hard to play "dueling banjos" but it didn't work out.
Thanks for coming to our baby shower ladies (and husbands). We should totally do this again after the two little ones arrive. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment