It is still cold here. The ground is still covered in snow. Oh man...go away already. I decided to build my first snowman of the year with Hannah today, before it all melts. Of course, I chose a day when the snow is NOT in the proper condition for building a snowman. It was like little ice pellets, which made it hard, but we succeeded.
Meet Frosty. Our cute little Canadian snowman. Hannah picked out his hat and his scarf. Not bad for color coordination huh?

And then I asked Hannah if I could take a picture of her with Frosty. The answer was clearly no.

And then she proceeded to destroy Frosty so that I couldn't take any more pictures. Brat.

Timber!

Picking up a big snowball to eat. Poor Frosty.

Frosty reincarnated. I think he actually looks better now.

Frosty, looking on in horror as Hannah eats SNOW!
Ahhhh!

The one picture I wanted, and of course she wouldn't smile. Stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment