Hannah is starting to write letters now. I have slowly been documenting them as she masters new letters. Here are where we are to date.
A - Apple

B - Binoo (from Toopy & Binoo)

C - Uncle Charlie

D - Daddy

"H" is by far and away her favorite letter.
Hmmm...I wonder why?




She made an "H" with her shredded cheese at dinner the other night. So creative.
I - Ice Cream

O - Octopus

P - Papa

R - Rabbit
U - Umbrella

X - that thing we write to cross off days on the calendar until we see Nana & Papa again.

And her most impressive writing yet...her first attempt at "HI MOM". I told her what she was writing, and the letters to write...and this is what she came up with. Sure there are a few extra H's in there, but hey, why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment