Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Cat Lady

ok. I'll admit it. I love my cat. I can't help it. He was my first baby. Now that Hannah is here, she has come to love him as well, and wants to include him in everything from bath-time, to meal-time and now to walk-time. Nana and Papa sent us home with a new Schwinn double-kid bike trailer. I asked Hannah if she wanted to go for a nice long walk in her new stoller today, and she replied "uh huh". She then paused, thought a moment and asked, "Jasper come too?" It was my turn to pause. Why not. It is fully enclosed. I'll just put his leash on him and fasten him into the seatbelts just in case. "Ok" I said, and Hannah jumped for joy.

Jasper loved the walk. He would sniff the crisp April air, look all around, and duck below deck when a dog would come a-sniffin at the trailer. People commented about the cat in the stroller, and I would just brush it off saying "she had to bring him", which is the truth.

Hannah loved playing with is ears, and petting him during the walk. She sang him songs and told him stories, which was nice for me because I was huffing and puffing in back.

When we got home, I ran inside and grabbed the camera to document my craziness.

Cheese!

No comments: