Thursday, May 14, 2009

Belly Pictures

Several people have asked me to post a belly picture. I'm not as comfortable with my belly this time around as I was with Hannah. But whatever. In the name of pleaseing family, friends and fans...here you go. Self-portraits in my bedroom mirror.

Hugging the baby. Love this shot.
Kissing the baby...more like running from across the room and smashing her face into the baby. But whatever. A kiss is a kiss right?
Admiring from a distance (aka: sticking her tongue out at the baby)
Note: Please refrain from commenting on my gigantic bubble butt. Thanks. :)
PS: Here is a picture of me pregnant with Hannah at 16 weeks. No bubble butt...just a cute tummy. The only difference I see is an extra 30lbs.

So...let the guessing begin. Girl or boy??

2 comments:

Barbara said...

BOY!!! Boy boy boy boy boy boy boy.... I wish for you the joy, wonderment, and dirt that comes with a boy :). Please be advised that I have not once ever been right when guessing what friends/relatives are having. Not once. I'm a little peeved about it actually, so I am hoping that I can get a win this time.

Shannon said...

You need to shush! You look adorable and I wish I could rub your belly.