Thursday, May 14, 2009

Snow...In May

Snow. In May. It's just so ... wrong! These little flurries didn't stick to the ground for long. Rest assured, our trusty weather man tells us to expect more snow next week...and this time he says it will stick. Maybe we will have enough to make a snowman. Now those will be some pictures.

For those of you sitting back and relaxing in your warm climate with fruity drinks adorned with little umbrellas...please try not to laugh too hard. If I had the money sitting in my bank account, I would be on a plane to join you until this cold snap passes.

For your viewing pleasure...Here is Hannah trying to catch snowflakes.


And just in case you weren't able to see the snow falling in the previous pictures...get out your magnifying glass and see if you can see the little flakes on Hannah's hat. They are there. I promise.

Ugh. Snow. This is going to be the shortest and coolest summer on record.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I am so sorry. I know how much you love warmth and sun. Me too. I can only send my sympathy. If I could figure out a way to send the sun and warmth, I would. In the meantime, pack that bank account so you can pack your bags! Love ya!