Monday, May 25, 2009

My Beautiful Night Time Princess Dress

Hannah received this red night gown and matching robe on her second birthday, from Nana & Papa. Since the weather has finally warmed up enough for her to sleep in something other than long flannel jammies, I thought I would dig this frock out of the closet to see if she would like to wear it. This outfit was instantly loved by my little dancer. She calls it her "beautiful night time princess dress" and she loves to dance in front of my standing mirror with it on. Tonight, I grabbed my camera and caught some pictures of her in action. Enjoy!

I'm a beautiful princess.
Caught...mid-spin.
Look at me dance.
Did you see me? Did you see me dance?
Stretch. Dancing is all about the lines.
And strength.
And the outfits. See my dress and my robe? See what I can do with it?
Singing and dancing.
Tying the bow.
See? I'm so pretty in my princess dress.
Now, leave me alone please. Show is over.

And as quickly as it began, the show ended, and the princess wanted to go to bed. Fine by me. All I wanted to do was post these pictures. :)

1 comment:

Marsha said...

She is adorable! There is so much of you in that sweet girl. I know you know it, but I can remember you at that exact age with those same looks. I loved every minute of your performances but was always surprised by the dramatic, "I'm done" phase. I so wish I could come see you guys this summer!