Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Playdate With Jacob

Hannah and I had another playdate with Jacob, Adrianna & cousin Orion (I was given permission from Mr. O's parents to use his name!) today. It was surprisingly calm over at Barb's house with the two infants and two 2 year olds. We still managed to have a good time despite Hannah being a little "off character" today.

I bought two matchbox cars for Hannah and Jacob to play with. Jacob loved his yellow car. :)
Smiley Adrianna.
Wheee...down the slide!
Making a face only a mother could love!
Chewing on an Aquadoodle Pen. MMmmmm.
Handsome Jacob.
On the move.
A happy boy.
Look out Adrianna...here I come!
Bonk! Everyone was fine. In fact, they were laughing.
Me? Spit up? Nooooo. You've got the wrong guy.
Climbing on Jacob's toys.
Showing off my "Monkey" prowess.

Making a face at Jacob.
Telling Jacob "NO!" She sure is possessive over this indoor playground!
She got him to back off for a little while longer...but he would soon return.
Not a "special" moment. She was getting very pushy.
Orion...swimming on dry land. :)
Jacob finally regained status as "King of the Castle"
Having fun on his swing.
Two little monkeys climbing in a tree...
Enjoying the swing.
Cheese!

And in closing...I leave you with this...
THE MANY FACES OF HANNAH

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I love the many faces of Hannah! It's great!