Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here We Go Again!

Now that the grandparents have been told the news...it is time to share it with everyone else.

Hannah is going to be a big sister! Woo Hoo.


Official "Bump Watch" posts to follow - as soon as Mommy starts to feel a little better.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, Carlin--you have no idea how happy I am for you!! Woo-hoo is an understatement. I hope you are feeling ok! Take care of that sweet little bump! (Are you going to find out boy or girl or be surprised? Let me know so I can find cute Japanese clothing!) By the way, there is a sweet cousin boy that happens to live in my household who would love a cousin to be born on June 20th (Mr. Michael's b'day!) Love and Hugs to you all!

essie said...

yahoo! congratulations!! i'm so happy for you. :)

Shannon said...

I'm SOOOO thrilled for you Carlin! :D You make such gorgeous babies and you're such a fab mama! I miss you to bits.