Mom, it's hard to rock on a slope.
Ya, I'm really not liking this.
Must...move...chair...
Much better (one of the few smiles I managed to capture)
A nice shot.
We even tried putting Kirby Dog on the rocking chair to see if Hannah would "rock the puppy". She didn't like that idea.
She gets her pout from me.
Buh-Bye Doggie. Get off my chair. She actually rocked her off the chair. 
You want me to do what with the pumpkin?
She didn't like the pumpkin by her chair.
Really...a horrible shot...but it is the only one I got of Great! Auntie Jo and Hannah together. I can't stand the pole coming out of Hannah's head, but the look on Hannah's face is a perfect capture of how she has been the last two weeks. Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
Enjoying a moment of climbing.
And playing with leaves.
And rocking on a wobbly stump.
I love the red door. Great! Auntie Jo,
Thank you for letting Hannah and I come crash your place for a night. I am sorry that Hannah was in such a mood while we were there. She sure did enjoy playing with Kirby & Bingo (a chinchilla, that bit her nose because Mommy was holding it too close, letting the whiskers tickle Hannah's cheeks.) She loves her floor puzzle and the Napping House book. As per usual, you treated us to the best and we thank you for it.
Hugs and kisses,
Carlin & Hannah


No comments:
Post a Comment