Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bump - 9 weeks

ok. This is bordering on ridiculous. I'm 9 weeks 2 days pregnant - according to my nifty pregnancy calculator...but I look like I could be in my second trimester! Now, I know I am fat. Don't tell me I'm not. I am. End of story. But seriously...what's up with this?

Gone are my pre-pregnancy clothes. How long gone? Two weeks gone. Two weeks! I've been showing since 7 weeks? uh huh. How much does this blow me away???

And don't get me started on my irrational fears that there is more than one in there. Because let me tell you, the fears are alive and well. Just so you know, the "T" word is a dirty word in my vocabulary right now. I can't even wrap my brain around that idea, so please, don't post any comments teasing me about it.

Besides, we will know soon enough just how many buns this oven is baking. Our first ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday. So stay tuned, oh friends of the Getz family, stay tuned. You will either see a picture of me smiling with relief...or laying a golden egg. Either way, it will be worth seeing.

For now, enjoy this picture of my bulging belly. It's only going to get bigger from here. And based on how things are going...well...I wouldn't count me out for my chances at being added to The Guinness Book of World Records!


*sigh*

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Don't stress, I showed early when I was pregnant with Saydie and again when I was pregnant with Torryn. My OB called it "Uterine Memory". You look adorable though and I'm so freaking thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

Ok, yeah. I see your point. Literally and figurativley. Anyway, I'm sure it's possible that it is just one, but now I'm curious as well..... I showed early with both babies, but yeah not like that....

Anonymous said...

I thinks it's quads. Good luck with that.....

Marsha said...

Don't worry, you look adorable! I can't wait till Friday! (But, of course, I actually have to wait till Saturday! That's not fair!)