Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Christmas - A Little Early

We bought Hannah a new christmas dress for Mike's work party. She has to be dressed to the 9's you know (seeing as that he is the boss). So I thought I would break in the dress with a little photo/christmas session. Enjoy Hannah's camera play time. :)

CHEESE!!!
Looking at the flower
Trying to climb on the stool
A good smile
Pout. There is always one in every photo session I have with her.

More cheese.

Playing in a pile of ribbon!
I'm hiding! Now THIS is a good picture of Hannah! She gives me this look all the time.
I plugged in a strand of christmas lights to see what kind of pictures I could get. She was fascinated with putting the lights by her eyes. Not a great idea, but it makes for a cute picture. CANDY CANE!! mMMmm (I bought the sugar free kind - horray for Splenda)
mmmMMmmm
She saw my "gift box" and insisited on sitting in it.
Cutie I love this image. It's hard to believe that this is what she looked like, only a year ago.

No comments: