Going to Hawrelak Park is one of our favorite past times. Spring time is especially wonderful because the geese return from their winter foray south of the border. Hannah has fed the geese since she first understood the concept of grabbing and throwing, and she still loves it. Since the snow has melted (mostly), we decided to go spend some time feeding the geese and listening to them honk.
Hailey was particularly fascinated with a bunch of noisy geese splashing in the water, and chasing each other. She couldn't take her eyes off of them, and eventually started to talk to them.
After giving away all of her goose food (to the poor starving ducks and geese), Hannah decided that today would be the day to actually chase a goose. I haven't let her do it in the past because these guys have been known to fight back, but this goose was more interested in running away, than putting up a fight. I'm glad I had the camera to catch it. Hannah has such a funny little run. (sorry about the clicking in the video).

No comments:
Post a Comment