Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monster Burgers

Michael, Hailey and I were invited to a get together with his staff-buddies to "the best burger joint in Edmonton". We had never been to the "Motoraunt" before. To be honest, we had never heard of it before either. I did a little google investigation and found this blog post. Okaaay. This is going to be interesting.

I didn't take any pictures. Didn't think to bring my camera. But one of the guys there had a nifty Iphone, and he took this picture of the TWO burgers that we ordered to share amongst EIGHT people. That's right folks. Cut these 2.5lb burgers in quarters, and that is more than enough to fill your belly. Add on the home fries & chips, and ya. We were all full to the gills by the time we left.


There are more pictures on the link that I posted above. If our stomachs ever recover from the totally yummy & huge burgers, then we will make plans to go back WITH my camera.
Anyone interested in going with me is welcome! Maybe we can make it a photog-date! :)

No comments: