Even Hailey wore a pair of glasses. Isn't she cute? She was a movie rock-star, sleeping through the 1st half, and watching intently the 2nd half - that is until she pooped, and knocked over Daddy's coke on his lap while having a snack herself. Good times.
Lexi (being eaten by the movie chair), Declan & Hannah, all snacked up and ready to watch some dragons. :)
The movie was really really cute. I liked it and will be looking forward to buying it on DVD when it is released. I'm not too sure about the movie previews though, they didn't seem age appropriate. After the movie, we came home to just hang out and kill some time. Hannah has always loved playing on the stairs. Her toys are almost always booby-trapping one step or another. Today, when she asked me to cover her up so she could sleep on her "special bed", I couldn't resist putting Hailey on a step too. Why not have both children learn to love playing on the stairs. It makes life more interesting - especially at 3am when the cat knocks something over and I come flying down the stairs in a sleepy stupor, only to wipe out on a bunch of toy cars. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment