Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TEETH!!!!

Over the weekend, I realized that little Hailey was harboring a surprise...her first two teeth! It is nearly impossible to see them, simply because her little tongue refuses to move out of the way. But oh man, I sure can feel them when she gets hungry! I cannot believe that just shy of 5 months, this little girl popped out the first little bits of her little sharp teeth! I kind of knew that they were coming. Hailey drools so much more than Hannah ever did, and there was always something in her mouth, be it hand or toy or pacifier. I looked back at Hannah's baby book, and she didn't get her first tooth until she was just over 6 months old.

Why does it seem that Hailey is growing up so much faster than Hannah did? Time is flying by way too quickly!

No comments: