Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Haircut Pictures

As promised, although much sooner than I thought, here are the haircut pictures that I took.

Getting started.

Oblivious of the cape/apron.
Not so oblivious. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT!
A sucker will hold you over.
I love Jason's wide stance here. Guess you have to get low, and steady to do a kids' cut.Her eyes are riddled with concern.
Mom, why are you doing this to me?

She just bit off half of the lollypop.
I love love love this picture. She was sitting on my lap at this point. I was holding on to her with my left hand, and shooting one handed with my right. Not bad huh?
I had Barb take a few pictures with my camera. (Thanks Barb)
Almost done, Sweetheart.
And...for your viewing pleasure...Dun Dun Dun...the after shots.
Right side.
Left side and back side.
Front side (the little fly aways on the left side is just bed-head. They spritz hair for toddler cuts, and this just wouldn't tame down).
So, all in all, I would say it was a good experience. *sob* I'm still a little sad about her growing up and needing a haircut, but at least her hair will stay out of her eyes for a little while. :)

No comments: