I have been feeling creative lately. Not that I don' t get enough creative moments with my photography. It's just that I am being creative for other people. I want to be creative for me...or for Hannah...whichever comes first (ahem...Hannah). So a few weekends ago I started a new project, the turtle bathroom. While it isn't 100% complete, I am proud to say that the turtles are painted, the shower curtain is made and there are new towels hanging on the rack. I took pictures the other day and just had to share.
Taken from the hallway. The shower curtain, three painted turtles, and a turtle painting we purchased last summer in Kauai, Hawaii. Finally hanging on the wall.

One of the many turtles I painted. I'm pretty proud of these guys. They weren't easy.

Another shot of the turtle painting.

So, what do you think? Am I an
artist or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment