Pyramid Lake is right next to Lake Patricia, one of my favorite little lakes in the Jasper Park area. On the way out of town this morning, I had Michael stop so that I could take a picture of the still reflection on the water.
Beautiful...just beautiful.

As we made our way out of Jasper National Park, we stopped by a few waterfall areas that Michael and I both like. The first was Athabasca Falls. Hannah was fascinated by the water rushing over rocks and falling great distances below. Hold on tight, Daddy.

Before checking out the next waterfall, we had a picnic in the park. What a treat, listening to the birds and a waterfall in the distance. It was so relaxing that Hannah went in for a cuddle with Daddy. :)

Hannah wrapped her arms around Daddy's neck at
Sunwapita falls and wouldn't let go. It was neat to see her holding on so tightly to him.

I guess being that close to rushing water will scare you just enough. Daddy loved the attention though.

Hannah started introducing herself to people on this trip. "My name Hannah Bo-
Bannah" (as in the song...Hannah, Hannah Bo-
Bannah, Banana-
Fannah Fo Fannah, Me Mi Mo
Mannah..Hannah). Apparently while I was taking pictures, she was yelling, "Loud Water! I'm Hannah Bo-
Bannah!". Michael thought this was pretty funny. So did I.
No comments:
Post a Comment