Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost On Summer Break

Today was Hannah's second to last day at SSMDO, with the three teachers that she just loves. I brought my camera today...and I will be bringing it on her last day too. We are so sad that these three teachers are leaving, but I am soooo happy that I got some great pictures of them today. I am going to print little wallet sized pictures for Hannah to put in her new little "friends" photo album.

Hannah and "Mommy Gidgett"
Hannah and Krysta
Hannah and Dayla
After I picked her up from SSMDO, we went to the university to hang out until Daddy got off of work. While we were there, Hannah found a baby ladybug. She is so gentle with ladybugs, and I love watching her with them. My finger wasn't fast enough to catch a picture of her kissing the baby ladybug (kinda gross, but kinda cute). I did catch this "after the kiss" picture though. I love how her lips are still pursed.
And then she found a bistro patio set and climbed on the chair. This picture cracks me up!
Tomorrow, Hannah is going to her friend Lexi's house to hang out while Mommy goes in for the big ultrasound. Woo Hoo! So folks, boy or girl? This might be your last chance to weigh in (assuming the little bean cooperates).

No comments: