It was a beautiful warm day the other day. I had my friends Jacinthe & Sara over for a mommy playdate, and they each brought their two kids (4 kids in total) for them to have a playdate too. We had homemade pizza, then we went to the park and played around...and it was so warm when we got home, that I turned on the sprinkler and made a poor-woman's slip & slide. The kids didn't get into it that much, but the parents sure did. It was a beautiful day!
Come on...let's go get wet!

You can do it.

Running through the sprinklers/

Getting the baby's feet wet.

Getting the baby wet! He wasn't thrilled, but Mom seemed to like it.

There, that's all better.

Hannah finally got in on the action when the sprinklers were turned off. Puddles! Yay!

Good idea kid. SIT in the puddle.

Ya...it's cold.

Let's see that wet bum.

Now let's lay in the puddle. Burrr.

Thanks guys for a Mommy playdate and a kiddo playdate. I think we all needed the socialization! Looking forward to the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment