Looking at our garden. It has been a cool spring, so the seedlings haven't grown as quickly as we had hoped. Summer has long daytime hours though, so hopefully they will catch up then.
The garden from the other side...shows off the corn :) We have tomatoes, green & yellow string beans, carrots, radishes, peas, broccoli, cauliflower and corn. Grandma & Grandpa have much of the same, as well as, parsnips, potatoes & green peppers.
Hannah, watching the fire from a safe distance.
Grandpa - stoking the fire. Daddy & Hannah just chillin'.
Roasting her weenie! (note: I never called them "weenies" before moving to Canada. I guess the local lingo grows on you after 6 years)
She kept bumping her hot dog into the logs and the cement fireplace blocks, so Grandpa put a little wood board under her roasting stick. That helped to keep her hot dog/weenie out of dirt's way. :)
5 weenies roasting on an open fire...jack frost nipping at your nose. Ok, it wasn't that cold, but cold enough in JUNE for all of us to wear jackets. I told you it was a cold spring.Hannah is spending the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house tonight, so that Daddy & I can get some stuff done around the house. After this is posted, I will be painting the wainscoting in Hannah's big girl room. If it goes quickly, I might even start painting the grass & ladybugs too. I can't wait to finish her room so that I can post pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment