My favorite picture of Aeryn. Such a happy little girl.
Hannah with "Red".
Sitting in "Red". She doesn't look too happy here, but I think it was because she was overwhelmed with it. She talked about it for the rest of the day.
I was amazed by the control panel on the side of the truck. It's all electronic now (this is a relatively new truck, just a year old I was told). Pretty nifty for a nerd like me.
Hannah, Aeryn, Aeryn's Daddy & little sister all hanging out inside the truck.
Hannah getting a lift by one of the firemen.
She started pushing buttons as soon as he let go of her. Thank goodness she didn't find the siren button (although, I am told she came close). A little story for you...Hannah is still potty training. While sitting in the driver's seat, she got *the* look on her face. You know the look. The fireman asked her if she was okay. I said "oh my gosh, Did you potty on the seat?" The fireman thought it was pretty funny (as he wasn't the driver), and proceeded to tell the other two non-drivers that Hannah peed in the seat. After close inspection, I am pleased to say that my daughter did NOT pee on the seat. *whew* I can't tell you how embarassed I would have been. Way to freak out Mommy, Hannah. :)
Aeryn & Daddy looking up at the lights.
After playing around with the fire trucks, Hannah decided she wanted to have her face painted. Again, she doesn't look thrilled here, but it is because she was concentrating on holding still and looking at the butterfly sticker on the lady's face.
She was clearly happy with the end result though. :)
After we got home, Hannah and I had a nice little nap on the couch. I love couch cuddles with my little girl. When we woke up, we made dinner, and then headed out to Walmart to do some last minute shopping for our Father's Day Picnic tomorrow. When we got home, I mixed up some batter for Black Forest Cupcakes (Daddy's request) and gave Hannah her first chocolate cake beater/whisk to lick off. Of course, I had to take pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment