Friday, June 12, 2009

Big Girl Room - Update

I have almost finished painting grass on the biggest section of wall...and then I will tackle the smaller sections around her closet, the door & window. This section has taken me 3 partial days of painting. I knew it would take a long time, but had no idea it would take this long. I like how it is turning out, but I will probably go over it with another color green (not completely, just in certain spots) to add some dimension. Then it is time to stick on the ladybugs and start looking at furniture.

Hannah wanted to paint, so I gave her a little dry paintbrush to play with. Here she is "painting" her cars.
I can't believe she let me put her hair up in ponytails again today. There was a little drama at first, but after some distraction, she seems to have forgotten that they are there. Horray. She is so cute w/ ponytails!
Love her smile in this one.
Again w/ the wide angle. Here, Hannah is "painting" Jasper. He loved the attention.
Running through fields of grass (and soon to be ladybugs).

No comments: