Oh, and I guess I should mention that the ultrasound tech didn't want to put her 100% stamp of approval on baby being a girl. She did say that, "if you were to hold a gun to my head and tell me to make a call...then I would say it was a girl". Now, I saw the same thing that I saw when we had our ultrasound with Hannah...so...I'm saying girl for now.
I am going to call the local 3d/4d ultrasound place tomorrow to see how quickly I can get in for an appointment. Hopefully they will have some appointments within the next few weeks, as if I wait too long, it will be harder to see the baby, especially considering the location of the placenta. We will see if baby will be a little less modest for that one. :)

3 comments:
YAY! I just KNEW you were going to have a girl!!! Let the name battle commence!
See? I'm always wrong! My wrong streak continues.....
Congrats to all of you! Poor Michael, he needs more testosterone in that house. The cat doesn't really count because he is neutered..... (isn't he?)
Greg says, "Good, now you have someone else to buy girl clothes for!" (As I have been bugging him to adopt a baby girl while we are so close to China.) I'm very happy for you both! Do you have a name chosen already?
Post a Comment