Friday, May 14, 2010

4am Wake-up Call

This time of year is awesome. Really. I love waking up at 5am to a serenade of birds singing about the sun peeking over the horizon. It is an awesome sound.

What I don't love about this time of year, is that the offspring also wake up at the crack of dawn. This morning, I was awoken (at 4am!!!) by Hannah, who was trying to snuggle into the tiny spot between Michael and I. I heard her say:

"Mommy can go take a shower to make room for me."

Nice huh? Well, I didn't take a shower, instead, I went to work on the computer. At 6am, I went back to our bedroom armed with a camera. I'm so glad that I did. Isn't she cute?

She LOVES to cuddle. If you let her, she will cuddle you right out of the bed. LOL.
Poor Michael has a sliver of the bed to sleep on. Usually, when Hailey is in bed, she is on my side, and I too have a sliver to sleep on. *sigh* At least the kids are safe and warm. LOL.

No comments: