We had a nifty sleeper cabin. I forgot to take a picture with all of the beds out, but I did manage to get a picture with them put away. Use your imagination if you will...The bench seat to the right folds down into a single bed. Then, another single bed folds down from the wall on the left, and a third bed drops down from the ceiling. Ya, bed city man. It's pretty cool that the room transforms so "easily".
Once we were settled on the train, we went to the restaurant car for brunch.
We had to dress Hailey up in her train outfit. The hat was from when we went to Alaska when Hannah was a baby. She wore that hat on the train ride from Seward to Anchorage.
Hannah loved looking out the window, watching trees and rocks and rocks and trees and water zoom by.
A waterfall that we chugged past.
I was too busy wrangling Hailey to take too many pictures. I would have taken pictures of the view-car that was just behind our room, but again, Hailey was being non-cooperative. Maybe we can do this again sometime...like when the kids are 7 and 10. Maybe, just maybe, they will be a little less work for me. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment