After gymnastics today, I realized that Hannah and I had not made a snowman this year. I have obviously been too preoccupied with Hailey, so I decided that since the little one was down for a nap, Hannah and I could go outside and finally build our snowman. The snow is melting quickly (
horray!) and the consistency of it was perfect for making snowmen. Sticky & wet.
This year, Hannah insisted that we had to make two snowmen...excuse me...snow SISTERS!. One for her and one for Hailey. She even went inside and picked out the scarves and
touques.
Here is the finished product.

Hannah, with her "snow sisters" and eating some snow. (The snow sisters are trembling with fear!)

A shot from above.

It will be so much fun to do snow sisters next year. Hailey will be just over a year old, and will probably be destroying the snow sisters as we try to build them. Here is to hoping that I can manage to get a good picture of the two girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment