This actually turned out to be quite fun, as Hailey, who is generous with smiles but stingy with her laughter, belly laughed uncontrollably at Hannah, who was flinging balls left, right and center. I got some on video (that unfortunately will never make it onto the blog b/c it is on the "other" camera and I don't know how to get the video off), but then ran up stairs to get my camera so that I could document and share the fun.
Having fun in the house.
A LOT of fun.
So much fun that it hurts. :)
I love the primary colors.
And the grins. What a chunky monkey!
A ball...frozen in mid-toss.
Another one. Oh how I wish I could share Hailey's laughter with you.
And Hannah's! Together, they sound like rainbows and sparkles exploding in glittery bursts all around the house. :)
Nom Nom Nom...ball.
Oh! Another one! Must...reach...the...ball! (I also like how she is flashing a gang sign w/ her right hand. West Side!!!)
Just hanging out.
See? I got it! It's red ya know.
hehe.
Giggles in the ball tent.
Big Brown Eyes!
We did some other stuff today too...but not something that I could catch pictures of. We drew all over the sidewalk with some chalk. And I, in a moment of sheer brilliance, decided to bring Jasper outside on his leash for some fresh air and a grass salad. However, I wasn't thinking clearly. Mommy learned a valuable lesson today. Bringing a partially white indoor cat, outside, while a 3 year old is making a blue sidewalk chalk masterpiece isn't such a great idea. Why? Because inevitably, the white cat will roll on the blue sidewalk...thus making a blue cat.Which results in Jasper needing a bath before he would be allowed to set "paw" in the house. No big deal. Jasper has had baths regularly since he was a wee kitty. The blue chalk, however, proved to be quite the challenge to get OUT of his fur. I think it took 4 soapings to get it all out...almost. I noticed at dinner tonight that he still has a blue streak on his face.
Great. At least I know I can make him change colors for Halloween. I'm thinking a "yellow belly" would suit him perfectly. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment