It was beautiful outside today. Too beautiful to be inside. Perfect yard work weather. Hailey was napping for the first part of our yard work-fest, but was awake for the second half. I couldn't hold her because I needed both hands, and I couldn't wear her in the carrier on my back because I was moving around too much. So, I busted out the old baby tent from when Hannah was a wee-one.
Well, Hannah thought this tent was the cat's M-E-O-W. She put her stuffed animals in it, she laughed when Jasper willingly went in it...and then she got it in her head that if the baby could go in it, so could she. And before I knew it, both girls were in it...kicking, laughing, and squealing with joy.
Here are some pictures...followed by a video. :)
Sisters in a baby tent.

Hannah barely fits. LOL

Cuddling in the tent. I love how both girls are wearing red t-shirts today.

And for your viewing pleasure, a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment