Oh...My...Gosh! It was gone. The world was turning green again. And then this! Spring can be so cruel!! Last night we got about 9 inches of wet, heavy snow dumped on us. It is white out. Seriously white. Like winter white. And to make matters worse, while I stare out the window and lament the new blanket of snow, Hannah is staring out the same window with child-like excitement and begging me to get her snow suit out (the very one I had packed away...because the snow was GONE!) so that she could go play in the snow, make a snow angel, and eat the snow. Fine. I got her snow suit, bundled her up and let her go.
She immediately made her way across the yard to the retaining wall, where she sat, and happily munched on the white manna from heaven.

A perspective shot...although not a great one. That is about 9 inches of snow piled up on each step.

Another perspective shot...Look at how white the field is behind the house. The trees are covered, as are the roof tops in the distance. We are walkin' in a winter wonderland here.

One happy and cold Hannah, debating whether or not to come in and warm up, or to devour more snow...

She chose to hang out in the snow. I'm so glad that *someone* is enjoying the white s _ _ _ !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment