Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bath Time For Babies

For the past few months, as I am getting Hailey ready for her bath, I will say, "It's bathtime for babies!". Hailey is starting to recognize that saying, and she gets all happy and silly as I undress her. Once in the bath tub, she likes to splash and laugh, and squeal. She has a toy fish that she loves to play with, and chew on. Tonight, she was particularly cute, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots.
Inevitably, this is where the fish toy will end up. In her mouth, with a smile behind it.
Check out those pearly whites! Those little guys are soooo sharp! Watch your fingers if you come near her.
Cheese!
This is a laugh/squeal. She makes this face all the time when she is really kicking in the tub.
Tomorrow my baby turns 6 months old. Stay tuned for some studio pictures, and a comparison to Hannah at the same age.

No comments: