Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hailey is 6 Months Old!

Today, Mother's Day, my little Hailey turned 6 months old. What a whirlwind romance this has been. I am completely smitten with this little person. Her constant smiley face has been described as a "ray of sunshine", and I couldn't agree more.

Hailey went for her 6 month check up on Friday. Here are the details:
Weight: 17.1 pounds
Height: 25 3/4 inches long
Clothing: mostly 9-12 month size!
Teeth: 2...for now

Mother's Day is pretty low key for us today. Michael is playing piano at the Delta Hotel (for those lucky mothers who were taken out for brunch), and Hannah spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's house last night. So it is just Hailey and I, lounging in our pj's and playing with my camera.

Feet!


Happy girl, sitting at 6 months.
My little ray of sunshine. Tummy time.
Going to fly away.

She likes her toes too.
I put her in Hannah's tutu...
She really didn't like it. LOL.
Love you, Hailey. You make our world a happier place.

No comments: